FREE Cyber Security Executive Seminar:
"7 Critical Cyber Security Protections EVERY Business Must Have In Place NOW To Avoid Ransomware, Cyber-Attacks, Bank Fraud and Data-Breach Penalties"
Event Details:When: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 Session Time: 12 – 1:30 p.m. – Lunch Provided Where: Norton Agency Insurance 434 Green St. NE Gainesville, GA 30501 770-532-0022 Space is Limited – Registration is Required to Reserve YOUR Space
These days, all you hear on the news are companies (big & small) suffering from cyber-attacks. We have found that many organizations, no matter their size, do not understand what it takes to protect against a cyber-invasion OR what to do after they have been hacked.
John Madigan, CEO of ATS Tech Solutions and Micah Mattox, The Norton Agency will share the latest in cyber activity; how hackers today are adapting technology with new tricks and tools to use against us. Learn the seemingly innocent things most of us do that increase our risk of becoming a victim and the best steps to protect your personal and professional information.
During This Seminar You’ll Discover:
- The scary risks of mobile and cloud computing – and 4 critical policies, procedures and protections EVERY business must have in place NOW to protect themselves; overlook even one and you’re exposing yourself to security breaches, damaging and expensive litigation, employment lawsuits and having confidential company information exposed to competitors, hackers and cyber criminals.
- The #1 security threat to your business that anti-virus, firewalls and other security protocols are defenseless to.
- A SHOCKING truth about bank fraud that most businesses don’t know about that could (literally) wipe out your bank account.
- Why firewalls and anti-virus software give you a false sense of security – and what it REALLY takes to protect your organization against new threats and today’s sophisticated cybercrime rings.
- What is Cyber Insurance and how will this protect my business if my systems are breached and my data is compromised.
Who Should Attend?C-Level executives and Business Owners who are worried that they are open to the latest cyber security threats and want to learn the steps they can take to keep cyber criminals from harming their businesses.
Register By Completing
The Form Below:
Meet Your Presenters:
John Madigan ATS Tech Solutions
Micah Mattox Norton Agency