FREE Cyber Security Executive Seminar:
"7 Critical Cyber Security Protections EVERY Business Must Have In Place NOW To Avoid Ransomware, Cyber-Attacks, Bank Fraud and Data-Breach Penalties"
Event Details:When: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 Session Time: 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Where: Turner, Wood & Smith Insurance 1515 Community Way Gainesville, GA 30501 770-536-1283 Space is Limited – Registration is Required to Reserve YOUR Space
During This Seminar You’ll Discover:
- The scary risks of mobile and cloud computing – and 4 critical policies, procedures and protections EVERY business must have in place NOW to protect themselves; overlook even one and you’re exposing yourself to security breaches, damaging and expensive litigation, employment lawsuits and having confidential company information exposed to competitors, hackers and cyber criminals.
- The #1 security threat to your business that anti-virus, firewalls and other security protocols are defenseless to.
- A SHOCKING truth about bank fraud that most businesses don’t know about that could (literally) wipe out your bank account.
- Why firewalls and anti-virus software give you a false sense of security – and what it REALLY takes to protect your organization against new threats and today’s sophisticated cybercrime rings.
- What is Cyber Insurance and how will this protect my business if my systems are breached and my data is compromised.
Who Should Attend?C-Level executives and Business Owners who are worried that they are open to the latest cyber security threats and want to learn the steps they can take to keep cyber criminals from harming their businesses.
Register By Completing
The Form Below:
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
Meet Your Presenters:
John Madigan ATS Tech Solutions
Brannon Nix Turner, Wood & Smith Insurance